Service Complaint Procedure

Your views can help us improve our services. If you have a concern about the services you are receiving, please talk to us so that we can address it immediately.

We know that not everyone may be comfortable presenting their concerns alone so Community Support Centre NW welcomes you to invite a person of your choice to be present with you.

Step 1   

Talk with your Service Provider

Sometimes, concerns can arise from misunderstandings. Raise your concern with your service provider. In many situations, this step alone will lead to a resolution.

If you are not satisfied with your service provider’s explanation and your concern is not resolved, ask to speak with his/her supervisor. You will be provided with information on how to contact the supervisor directly.

Step 2  

Talk with the Supervisor

The Supervisor will meet with you and may also invite the service provider to help clarify the issues and to arrive at an acceptable solution.

If your complaint is not resolved by the service provider and the Supervisor, as to speak with the Executive Director. The Supervisor will provide information on how to contact the Executive Director directly or if you prefer, the Supervisor will arrange a meeting for you with the Executive Director.

Step 3 

Talk with the Executive Director

The Executive Director is responsible for the services you receive and for the staff delivering those services.

The Executive Director will meet with you, you service provider and the supervisor to review your concern, examine why it has not yet been resolved and explore other possible solutions.

After the meeting, the Executive Director will consider all the information and inform you of his/her decision in writing. The Executive Director will also inform you how to take your concerns to the Board of Directors if you are not satisfied with the decision.

Step 4  

Talk with the Board

The Board of Directors governs the overall operation of the Agency and its services. The Executive Director will make an appointment for you to meet with the appropriate Board Committee. The Committee will meet with you within 30 days and provide you with their decision within 10 days of that meeting.

They will also inform you of the next step if you are not satisfied with their decision.

Step 5

 Talk to the Ministry

Community Support Centre NW is funded by the Province of Ontario through the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services and the Ministry of the Attorney General.

You have the right to make your concerns known to the appropriate Ministry for further investigation and resolution.



53 Arthur Street

Dryden, Ontario  P8N 1J7



Suite 200, 240 First Street East

Fort Frances, Ontario P9A 1K5


Toll free:  1-844-523-8825